:: Monday, October 10, 2005 ::
You Are 40% Weird
Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!
:: David 10/10/2005 12:41:00 PM [+] ::
Billy's Sister's Thang
1. First name? David
2. Who were you named after? Best friend of my fathers that died early.
3. Do you wish on stars? I used to. Never got that girl I was asking for...
4. When did you last cry? Can't remember, probably some sappy movie.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No, I try to rush too much.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Hard Salami!!
7. What is your birth date: 04/16/64
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Hothouse Flowers.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes.
10. Do you have a journal? My blog.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Duh!
12. Do you have a nickname? Quick, Clahhk.
13. Would you bungee jump? Absolutely not!
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
15. Do you think that you are strong? No.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee.
17. Red or pink? Red.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Can get annoying.
19. Who do you miss the most? Susan.
20. Do you want everyone to send this back? No.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans, white Nike's.
22. What are you listening to right now? The Midcoast Server and Barry's whining.
23. Last thing you ate? A small piece of Gen. Knox' cake.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Forest Green. (me too).
25. What is the weather like now? Overcast, drizzly.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Midcoast customer with DSL trouble.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Basic body shape, perhaps breasts.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Stole it from Paddy's blog...love him bunches.
29. Favorite Drink? V8. Alcohol related? Gin.
30. Favorite sport? Golf.
31. Favorite haircolor? Blonde.
32. Do you wear contacts? Yes. Far superior to glasses.
33. Favorite food? Pizza. Steak grilled medium rare.
34. Last movie you watched? Pluto Nash. Mildly entertaining.
35. Favorite day of the year? A day off at the beach.
36. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
37. Summer or winter? Summer. Favorite season? Fall.
39. What is your favorite dessert? Creme Brulee, or chocolate mousse.
40. Who is most likely to respond? No one.
41. Who is least likely to respond? Anyone that doesn't work at Midcoast.
42. Living arrangements? Too tiny house.
43. What books are you reading? The 1911. Harry Potter 4
44. What's on your mouse pad? A computer hardware company.
Quick, the seldom-post-er
:: David 10/10/2005 11:21:00 AM [+] ::